1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Squid technician
10,506 Posts
I can't even think of myself thinking of the thought of cutting the tail off of a dolphin. I don't see how someone can strut around after something like that with a clear conscience. No description for someone like that, but they need to be "recycled" back into nature.

·
Registered
742 Posts
After hearing all of the various ways these animals were mutilated I have to believe they were caught in a net some way and then harmed. Any other ideas out there? Hope they catch the SOB's

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's a commercial operator for sure. I worked on a snapper boat out of Joe Patti's back in the early 80s. Captain kept a 30-30 in the wheel house and shot every dolphin that swam by the boat

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
After hearing all of the various ways these animals were mutilated I have to believe they were caught in a net some way and then harmed. Any other ideas out there? Hope they catch the SOB's
There are some nets that could hold them but not all...Back in the early 70's there used to be a man that ran a lawn mower repair shop on barrancas avenue near the old cacks saloon building. My father and I went in there to pick up a mower and the man had a thick covering of vaseline and a a condom covering it rolled onto 3 fingers of his right hand. According to him when asked about his hand.
He had set a gill net at night and was holding onto the end of it in his right hand when a dolphin that somehow got encircled in the net and decided
He did not want to be in the net went right through that net at full speed and the net cut into his fingers to the bone.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
It's unbelievable how downright mean and heartless some people can be. I hope they catch them and they spend a few years in the slammer.
These scumbags sound like they are right along the same lines as those punks that shot the pet turkey in Milton. I mean really, are you that dang hungry ?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
So how come that drone or satellite in the sky (supposedly) has not already caught the perps ?
The one that was suppose to be watching everyone fish and call in violators to FWC, NOAA, etc.

·
Banned
104 Posts
Maybe their spending all their resources on our endangered snapper..

Sick Bastards.... probably liberals........
Yeah, because liberals are the party that tree-huggers, PETA and other environmentally conscious groups tend to associate themselves with. FAIL. :whistling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts