Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i hunt in SeminoleAL. on my grandfaters 30 acresand our neighbor has another 30 acres with a big food plot on it. the whole property is surrounded by international paper land with is leased to seminole hunting club. anyways, both the neighbor and i have seen a bunch of does... like 15 a day! but there is absolutley no signs on either propertys of bucks... no rubs, no scrapes, no nothing! can anyone think of what were doing wrong?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
nothing, just watch the does and the bucks will come. it maybe later till the buck start sure enough chasing in your area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
even though there is no scrapes or rubs? i mean i always thought if there are does then there are bucks... but its like they dont exist!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
does anyone hunt the surrounding paper land. if they are pressured, it is going to be hard to see them.

·
Super Moderator
19,820 Posts
You dont have enough property to hold deer, you are more than likely getting deer traverling through you land, 60 acres is not alot of land and the buck may be going through if but nut rubbing or scraping on it but might be 100 yards from the property line. Just be patient and hold on it should be getting good when this little front comes through.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok... well thanks for the input... hopefully your right... i was starting to think that bucks are made up!

·
Super Moderator
19,820 Posts
fishngrits (1/20/2010)ok... well thanks for the input... hopefully your right... i was starting to think that bucks are made up!
Does gotta come from some where, cant ge does without bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts