Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Congrats nice doe!!! Is that a Ruger American?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Yes, Its my wifes ruger American LOL. She let me borrow it today. 7mm-08
How does it shoot? MOA? I have heard mixed reviews. Looks like a good looking rifle for the price. I just haven't seen anyone use them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How does it shoot? MOA? I have heard mixed reviews. Looks like a good looking rifle for the price. I just haven't seen anyone use them.
Had it for a year and a half now. The only factory ammo ive shot through it is Fed fusions. They shot 1 1/2" at 100 yds. I reload and 48 grains of h4350 behind a 120gr sierra prohunter shoots 1/2" groups, at least when my wife shoots it lol. Great gun for the price in my opinion. No complaints

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Had it for a year and a half now. The only factory ammo ive shot through it is Fed fusions. They shot 1 1/2" at 100 yds. I reload and 48 grains of h4350 behind a 120gr sierra prohunter shoots 1/2" groups, at least when my wife shoots it lol. Great gun for the price in my opinion. No complaints
Well with the Fusions I have never had them shoot well out of any rifle I have had or any of my dads. Honestly I have never heard anybody say they shoot MOA. So don't worry about that :whistling:

·
Super Moderator
28,639 Posts
Congrats on the meat!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts