Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum before starting this thread but don't have time to weed through posts that are as old as 2012. I didn't see any way to sort them so here I am! I have a friend with a 2002 Dodge Dually 3500 with a 6-Cylinder Cummins. He thinks his vacuum pump may need to be replaced. His Jake brake quit working as well as the A/C actuator door. Who do ya'll recommend for repairs? I know there used to be a member on here who had his own business but I think I remember that he closed. My friend is located in Century but can take the truck wherever he needs to for the repair. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
How quick is he needing it done? I’ve got a buddy that is a huge dodge guy. I think he owns 7 from parts trucks to uhh 4 or 5 of them that run and drive.! I can ask if he’s interested in doing work to it

·
Registered
7,096 Posts

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
I looked for Roy about two months ago and couldn’t find him. All the numbers I had for him were not working.

Not sure what happened to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How quick is he needing it done? I’ve got a buddy that is a huge dodge guy. I think he owns 7 from parts trucks to uhh 4 or 5 of them that run and drive.! I can ask if he’s interested in doing work to it
Thanks! I don't think he's in a huge hurry since it isn't his daily driver, but I think he'd prefer to take it to a business. I appreciate your offer though!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your probably thinking of Roy with Big Daddys Diesel. Somebody probably has his contact info. Haven't seen him on here in awhile.
Yes - that's who I was thinking of. I hate he's out of business as I read nothing but good things about him on here.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got Roy’s number, I think, under his PFF name, I just can’t remember what it is.

I have some friends that use Grumpys for all their diesel work
He was wondering about Grumpy's - I told him I hadn't heard anyone mention that business. Good to hear you know people who use them. I'll let him know. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
He was wondering about Grumpy's - I told him I hadn't heard anyone mention that business. Good to hear you know people who use them. I'll let him know. Thanks!
Yes, I know several that have used Grumpys for years. Even on a total engine rebuild. They wait until he is ready and then tow the large pickups up there, and then wait for what they say, No One Else Works on my trucks. One is a member here, but not very active.

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Talked with Roy couple years ago, was having some personal problems. He was still doing automotive work. If anyone knows his wearabouts please post. ROY, let us know how ya doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts