Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I DON'T THINK THERES ENOUGH ROOM IN THAT HARBOR FOR ALL THE BOATS THAT I'LL SINK IN IT!!! DANG MAN THATS TOUGH. I HOPE THATS NOT THE NEW TEST FOR YOUR CAPT'NS LICENSE.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Come on guys it wasn't that hard,:poke I only trashed 3 boats before I got a Green light on the 4th:letsparty

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Can you say crash and burn!!

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I docked on the 4th try but made a boat junk yard when i introduce the 30knot south wind and following current.

How many of you altered those? Its a shit-ton harder once you do. Who the hell designed this, there is NO WAY that person ever drove or even seen how a boat runs.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">No fair! I can?t jump off the keyboard onto the dock with the dock line.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
alanbarck (1/22/2010)Which key controls the gaff/boat hook pole to keep from hitting the dock?:banghead:banghead
The same one that ties the boat off to the dock and washes the boat and cleans the fish

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Well you did a lot better than I did. 5th try for me. All I can say is I sure am better at it in real life. If not, I'd just have to beach it everytime. That was kinda tricky, and i didn't even have the wind as a factor. Pretty cool!

Tight Lines!

Chris

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Yeah its funny how I can squeeze the 35' marlago which does NOT turn on a dime into a slip that is barely big enough for it down a channel that is almost exactly as wide as the boat is long in a stiff 20 knot South wind BUT can't hardly dock a damn computer generated boat that is not even real?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts