Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been catching a limit of trout every night...not huge...lost some big ones due to pulling hooks...the main story is the shrimp i've been scooping up...12-15 ct...also ballyhoo, squid, and lizard fish...may has always been a good month down here...mostly let em' all swim away but, micha mixon can testify...he caught so many trout this weekend, we let some go...

tonight was bluefish unlimited with some trout and many BIG shrimp scooped up...not for bait...i eat them...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
So when is me and Karmen invited down? I like shwimp! I like twouwt too! Sounds like fun! Gettem while ya can! GUMBO?

Skip

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c'mon skip...anytime man...such fun...shcrimps just swim into the net...i stop fishing and just scoop...jamie said they are running from lousyanna...

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to laugh at that man...i do have a ladder as it is deep and pfd's available and will accomodate...as well as a place to rest your head should we over imbibe...

i will start to shark fish soon...so no night swimming unless you take a dive...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
mike i was laughing at that one too..... after what ive seen badazz pull up...u couldnt pay me enough to get in there

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
clay, they sell them in most tackle stores...they have 3 handles that will reach about 18' if you use all three pieces...we only use 2 lengths...there is a 1/4" mash scoop net on the end...basically a fish net with a long pole...they run about $50+...

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Hey Clay, watch out for that long handle though if your standing behind someone that's scooping. Not good for the Ol' Manhood if ya' know what I mean.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
We used to take a few cans of cheap cat food and punch some holes in them and then throw em in 3 or 4' of water and throw the cast net on em. Tie a string to the cans.

Skip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts