Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went down on the dock and using a spec lure (buck tail-spec jig) caught 4 keepers, all released, (15 mins.) saw many more...they're here...hard not to walk down there and not hook up...never even touched a fish...pliers only...spoiled...c'mon peeps...come go fish'n...bring beer...j/k...bring yourself...might not live/here forever...

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
ahaha.. I bet my little boy would love that.. I've been so busy on the weekends through work I have'nt been able to take him..

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bring him on...any time...i just want to share this fishing from a gold fish pond with everyone...love the kids and share the dock...there are the usuals...mdrobe2, jec, chef, murph (deeplines), corrinas and all the others...i'm just willing to share...

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Dang Dale / Mike, ya'll just had to do that with me sitting up here working. LOL. I wish I was there to share a libation w/ ya'll and catch a fish or two.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
well, you need to come by sometime...all pff'rs and their familiesare welcome...i may not join you but, it's a night time place to fish a dock in deep water and i can assure you, you'll catch fish...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts