Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DOA lures is having a once in a lifetime type of sale, all of the kits are 50% off, if your interested in using the doa shrimp, terror eyes, shad tails, swimming mullet, curly tails, or paddle tails NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT! Just to put this in perspective for you guys and gals, the doa shrimp kit comes with 42 shrimp thats 14 packs which are $6.99 a peice that would be $97 WITHOUT TAX OR SHIPPING, i got a custom kit which is only $2 extra, it is only $31.50 which is a savings of over $60!!!!! Come on thats almost like giving them away. So go check them out at www.doalures.com and I promise you will not be dissapointed!!!

Thanks chase

Attachments

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Anyone actually use the terror eyes or swimming mullet or bait buster? Only time I've seen those used is on AF.

·
2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use the swimming mullet and baitbuster alot, the baitbuster has 3 different models-shallow, deep, and trolling model, the shallow model is MONEY espicially in the spring time with the big schools of mullet start showing up, it looks so much like a mullet it isnt funny. As for the swimming mullet they are excellent for jigging wrecks and sightcasting schools of big fish they love it!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Thanks for this. I am about to spend some $$$.

·
2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fished gulps for a long time and then stumbled apon the doa line...needless to say it put gulps to shame last longer and catches more fish, ive caught more and bigger fish this year using the doa shrimp and CAL products then any other lures on the planet!

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,675 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
My favorite bait is a white jig head with a black/white swimming mullet. I haven't had anything not strike it and fish have swam right up to the boat to strike it too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts