Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Bob and I'm going to be in Navarre August 3rd-6th. I'm looking for a spot to fish for me and 1-2 other guys. Would love to get some offshore in but would take an inshore trip. I have been fishing inshore in Louisiana my whole life and offshore for around 10 years. The only thing I don't have experience with is billfish and high speed trolling. My brother in laws have less experience than me but know how to fish. What I can offer is a a trip on my 24ft triton Lts anywhere in Louisiana. If it's salty in La I have probably fished it. Will help with expenses, clean up, and whatever else necessary. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what type of fishing are you looking for ?
Wouldn't mind going catch some grouper and mingos but whatever really just want to be on the water. Just trying to not pull my boat all the way over there to only fish 1 day. It's a beach trip with my wife's family not really a fishing trip. I just hate sitting on a beach all day.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
keep in touch. Not sure I will get to LA this year, but I can take you and your friends out as long as you know
1. I am not a charter, people on the boat share costs and fish voluntary
2. We most often catch fish, sometimes a lot, sometimes a few, seldom none
3. Water and weather have to fairly nice less than 2 ft and less than 10 mph wind.
4, Grouper are hard unless we go deep, mingos, black snapper, kings are or more or less easy
ed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
keep in touch. Not sure I will get to LA this year, but I can take you and your friends out as long as you know
1. I am not a charter, people on the boat share costs and fish voluntary
2. We most often catch fish, sometimes a lot, sometimes a few, seldom none
3. Water and weather have to fairly nice less than 2 ft and less than 10 mph wind.
4, Grouper are hard unless we go deep, mingos, black snapper, kings are or more or less easy
ed
Sounds good to me. I'll get back with you when it gets closer and we can iron out details.
-Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts