Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Endangered Red
Discussion Starter #41
So I tried to open the link on your post and it won鈥檛 open? And when I goops FWB mortgage I come up empty. What am I doing wrong 馃. Thanks John.
Not sure what happened but the fwbmortgage.com is forwarded to www.boefwb.com. Either should work now, so you were not doing anything wrong!

Registered
Hello I am currently owner financing a house for my son for past 3 years. No it鈥檚 time for him to get his own loan going forward. He would be looking for a 15 year cash out refinancing. If you able to help please let me know and I can arrange for him to contact you. Thank you John. 馃槉

Endangered Red
Discussion Starter #43
Rates are very good right now. If you are looking to purchase or refinance or just want to know if you can get approved for a mortgage loan, give me a shout. I've helped out many PFF members.

Registered
Rates are very good right now. If you are looking to purchase or refinance or just want to know if you can get approved for a mortgage loan, give me a shout. I've helped out many PFF members.
Yep I just sent you a new Vet who was asking me who to use for a refi

Registered
Hey Sailor, what rates are you seeing on construction loans at the moment? We鈥檙e shopping right now.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts