Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be happy to work with any PFF members if you are looking to purchase a home or just want to refinance your existing home. Even if you aren't sure if you can do it, call me and I can walk you through it and let you know best options. I don't charge any upfront fees and I don't get paid unless your loan closes!

Here is my contact information if you want to call or email with any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Government is back open and rates have adjusted down some more. I also have a new web site where you can apply online:

www.fwbmortgage.com

·
Red Solo Kayak
1,269 Posts
i read through your site and i was wondering do you work with 203k FHA mortgages?

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you do mortgage from out-of-state?
I'm only licensed in the State of Florida, so if the property is in Florida then yes. I've closed loans with borrowers all over Florida, England, Italy, etc. Scanning and email works wonders! If you are asking about property that is not in Florida, then no, but feel free to PM the location and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I used Sailor aka Steve for my mortgage. I was in England until 2 days before closing. (Yeah I bought a house sight unseen. I facetimed with my realtor and we have zero regrets doing it this way) He answered all my questions and had my best interests in mind during the whole process. As far as getting a mortgage goes it was pretty painless.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You do any work for people with bad credit
Yes & sorry for the delayed response - was caught in the ice storm at the camp. :D I've had success improving credit scores from 20-40 points in as little as three weeks and I don't get paid unless your loan closes so there are no up front costs.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used Sailor aka Steve for my mortgage. I was in England until 2 days before closing. (Yeah I bought a house sight unseen. I facetimed with my realtor and we have zero regrets doing it this way) He answered all my questions and had my best interests in mind during the whole process. As far as getting a mortgage goes it was pretty painless.
Thanks for the plug Matt! Was a pleasure working with you and hope all is well with your new home.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are currently in our home because of Steve, and I have NEVER met him, GREAT GUY, who will bend over backwards to get you in a home !!!!! THANK YOU STEVE !

Thanks!!! We need to hook up for lunch one day, maybe even by boat. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
701 Posts
House is great except last night the washer drain hose decided to fall out and flood 3/4 of my house. Only got about 4 feet of carpet wet but I do have the cleanest tile floors right now with a hint of Gain smell to them.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've moved to a new mortgage company - Still the same great service and the same office but now have access to construction loans, condo and a few others, along with conventional, VA, FHA and RD.

My current contact information is at www.fwbmortgage.com.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rates are STILL GREAT! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. As others have graciously posted, I work hard to earn your business.

·
Registered
140 Posts
pm sent...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts