Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold - Sold - Sold

1994 GMC 3500 (1Ton) SLE Sierra Club Coupe Long Bed P/U

This was one of my late father's trucks. Basically, he bought it and parked it (covered). It's in extremely good condition (no leaks, scratches, dents, or rust) and only has 294 original miles on it. It had 87 miles on it when I brought it home. The engine is not even broke in good yet.

Asking price is $9,900.00. This truck sold for $24,446.00 + Tax when he bought it new in May of 1994. The Lear camper shell cost $1038.00, bed mat $110.00, and running boards $300.00. If interested, you can contact me, Pat Ozment by PM, cell 850-393-0137, or e-mail [email protected]. The truck may be seen at Emerald Coast Marine, 4610 Saufley Field Road, Pensacola, FL 32526. Contact Kenny Mann at 850-456-8196.

5.7L V8 HD EFI Engine
4 Speed Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive
100 Amp Alternator
34 Gallon Fuel Tank
GVW 10,000 LBS.
Rear Axel 4.10 Ratio
Air Conditioning (new compressor and dryer w/warranty)
AM/FM Stereo/Cassette
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Towing Package
S/S Wheel Covers
New Interstate Battery (warranty)
And a lot more

New battery, wiper blades, serpentine belt, idler pulley, plugs, A/C compressor, dryer, and Freon. It also has a new distributor, rotor, ignition control module, and throttle body injector gasket kit. The O2 sensor, EGR valve, PVC valve, MAP sensor, Idle Air Control motor (IAC), and Throttle Position Control (TPC) were all tested and passed. The entire fuel system has been reworked to include; replacing the fuel pump and screen, the in-line fuel filter, flushing all lines, and cleaning the tank and injectors. All work on the fuel system was done by Vince Whibbs Service Center. All old parts available for inspection.

Sorry, about the number of photos, but this really is a must see to appreciate.

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Pat, that is a great truck at a great price. I offer one piece of advice. I see it has an automatic transmission. We were blessed to have been sold an estate car from the death of a relative. The car had less than 15thousand miles. It had sat in the garage for most of its life. It was a 1992 and the year was 1999 when this occured. We were told (and it was confirmed) that when an auto trans. sits, the rubber parts (seals) deteriate. My advice is to have Pete Moore or a reliable shop flush the tranny after the first 1000 miles and then again at 5000.

Wish I had the cheese! Thats a nice-un!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
that is awsome, only 209 miles on it. I don't think i could make myself sell it if it was mine. good luck with it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Rusty,

I replied to your PM, but my 'Sent' box keeps saying 0/0 so I don't know if the message went out or not. Any way I'll post it here for everyone: This vehicle is part of my Dad's estate inventory, so it has to be a cash sale only. The only way I could trade it, would be to buy it from the estate first and that kind of defeats the whole purpose.

Burnt Drag,

Thanks for the advise. So far all we've had to do to was replace the battery, fuel filter, A/C compressor and dryer (it is COLD). We also added 5 gals. of 93 octane gas and two bottles of Textron fuel treatment and it runs like a champ. I have put 122 miles on it and it runs better each time I start it.

Joey,

I had to think long and hard about selling it, but as I said it's part of the inventory and I am only one of three benificaries, so it has to go. It is much more truck than what I need anyway.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
If anyone is interested in any of it, I also have the following items for this truck. They are all new and have never been installed. I may include these items with the truck if it sells, if not then I'll sell or trade them separately. I don't have any prices yet, so just ask. According to the invoice I found, this stuff cost about $2,000.00 when it was purchased.

1.Chrome front grill/brush guard.

2.Fiberglass windshield visor.

3.Fiberglass 'Ground Effects' type flare kit.

4. Fiberglass custom hood with scoop (Sold).

5. Stainless and black both, side window vent shades.

6. Stainless fender trim pieces.

8. Black plastic 'Work Box' brand tool box that goes across the bed behind the cab.

9. Heavy duty leaf spring hangers that will raise or lower the vehicle depending on how you mount them.

10. Full length extruded aluminum running boards.

11. A high quality, gray colored, weather proof, carpetbed liner which includes the tailgate section also. - new in the box and never installed. Cost was just under $500.00. Just in case you want to crawl up in the back on that air mattress and get some,...cough,*&%^& cough $##%&^%, much needed rest on that long trip.

The more I look, the more I find, so there may be more. :doh:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks Guys,

The truck did not sell during the forum "Blackout", so it's still for sale. ;) I have had several calls and a lot of interest in it though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Somebody needs to buy this nice truck, otherwise I'm going to have to wash it again. And that's a lot of truck to wash! ;)

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,523 Posts
You might want to drive it over to Adcox Motors on W Street and see if he would put it on his lot for a commission. He deals in high end used autos and has sold a car for me quite a few years ago.

Jim

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually Jim, I had thought about doing that but I didn't know who to take it to.

Thanks for the info,

:toast

1 - 20 of 32 Posts