Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say in this given senario: Your motorin along from one rig to other and your buddy is at a rig close by lets say he is at the marlin, and you tell him well i'm going to ram powell. Then some unknown chimes in and says, "well i'm at ram powell and the water is green as hell nothing at all is bitin, and i mean nothin." Well you decide to go anyway and big suprise you show up and the water is absolutley cobalt blue and blackfin are startin to show.....hmmmmm thanks for the report:looser

·
Registered
802 Posts
Never givin' a false report but have received a few. Just Saturday was bottom bouncing stopped a a reef there was another boat asked was anything biting. Of course they said hadn't caught anything and been there an hour. I dropped a quick line before i anchor up and with in 30 seconds I'm hooked up with a 24" AJ. I drifted there awhile and continued to catch and release short AJ's. They are a blast to catch by the way. Figured I must have been good luck for the other boat too because they all the sudden they started catching fish also. I believe Fishing will make a fibber out of any honest person always go see for your self.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never given a false report unless you count havin my buddy blow furiesly into the mic and tellin somebody it's like camille out here, while firing off a m249 saw in the background...and grenades...... sorry flashback.Yeah i can see not tellin someone where you shot your fish, hell i know the skinny on spearfishin i've shot in a couple tourney's myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts