Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime we come down to visit and go to the marinas to see the charters come in, there are women standing around like groupies at a concert. Up pulls a shiny white boat with tan leather skinned fishermen with their hip Costas, Guy Harvey shirts and coolers full of fresh sea food. I look around and these women from far away from the coast are so turned on they have dreams of running away and moving to the sea. Any of you guys got some stories?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not talking about the chinamen pulling Hardtails at the pier or po boys fishing the jetty. I’m talking big boat, big water, big fish, big money guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Everytime we come down to visit and go to the marinas to see the charters come in, there are women standing around like groupies at a concert. Up pulls a shiny white boat with tan leather skinned fishermen with their hip Costas, Guy Harvey shirts and coolers full of fresh sea food. I look around and these women from far away from the coast are so turned on they have dreams of running away and moving to the sea. Any of you guys got some stories?
hip Costas, are they the ones with white frames?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I’m not talking about the chinamen pulling Hardtails at the pier or po boys fishing the jetty. I’m talking big boat, big water, big fish, big money guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Relevant part:

I’m talking big boat [=] big money...
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,628 Posts
All women go through that phase at one time in their life. Then they meet a real man. One who catfishes. They never look back after that.....

·
Apex
1,365 Posts
All women go through that phase at one time in their life. Then they meet a real man. One who catfishes. They never look back after that.....
That made me laugh. Its not the tan skin, dirty finger nails, blood stained clothes, or smelling like a Cervantes street walker that gets the girls. Hell, its not even the boat. The women you are referring to are known as gold diggers aka high dollar street walkers. Big boat = big money. Big money = attention.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Boy, she will be disappointed when she finds out all his money goes to fishing that boat and tackle. Have you seen the price of those lures? HeHehaha

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Everything reminds me of a story...

A friend and I were anchored at the bridge rubble in Destin and had a charter boat trolling circles around us - sometimes very close. There was a fat, gray-haired sugar daddy in the back, and a fine-looking hood ornament dancing in her bikini on the bow. We landed a nice cobia as they made a pass close by, and sugar daddy said, "We want to fish with YOU! We'll give you this girl if you give us that fish!"

My partner yelled back, "We came out here to get AWAY from women!"

Reactions: Try'n Hard

·
lees way2
1,330 Posts
Everything reminds me of a story...

A friend and I were anchored at the bridge rubble in Destin and had a charter boat trolling circles around us - sometimes very close. There was a fat, gray-haired sugar daddy in the back, and a fine-looking hood ornament dancing in her bikini on the bow. We landed a nice cobia as they made a pass close by, and sugar daddy said, "We want to fish with YOU! We'll give you this girl if you give us that fish!"

My partner yelled back, "We came out here to get AWAY from women!"
Speaking of oldcod do ya have a up date. he reminds me of my pop,hard headed as a lighter stump, when he makes his mind up thats what has to happen,good bad or other wise its going to happen.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Just go hang out at crab island and pay attention to the scenery...all the stories you'll need. Better yet, come down during Billy bowlegs and see how moist even a 17 ft bayliner gets the girls. I've seen a dildo or 2 cast out from a line to the crowd and theres no hesitation nor concern of where that thing was prior...
Them floozies just want a free ride on the water to post their next Instagram pic. Now, the ones that get me in trouble are the pretty ones that actually fish and know what they are doing

1 - 20 of 46 Posts