Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the before to after pictures of a paint job I did this evening on my Remington 700...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Howd you get the pattern? Use a brush or what? Looks good.
Just one of the yellow sponges from Walmart or home depot. My goal was to make it look like a manners stock given the limited spray paint colors you can get from home depot.

Attachments

Reactions: Sunshine17

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And thanks guy

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,918 Posts
Looks good!! Synthetic stock?? What kind of paint did you use?? Thinking of doing something similar to my .308, I can't stand the look of its stock.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good!! Synthetic stock?? What kind of paint did you use?? Thinking of doing something similar to my .308, I can't stand the look of its stock.
Yeah it is, the paint I used was just good ole Rustoleum spray paint same with what my barrel is coated in. I have experimented with my AR and it holds up really well especially on the barrel. As the barrel heats up and cools it seems to become more resistant and on my AR the only part that seem to have chipped were on the brass deflector and that is it.

Reactions: delta dooler

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Nothing else to do in the rain, here's my attempt at a camo stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First thought when I looked at "That is freakin badass" from a distance the pattern almost looks like blurry skulls.
But you have got to get rid of them silver rings lol

Reactions: espo16 and Bodupp

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,918 Posts
First thought when I looked at "That is freakin badass" from a distance the pattern almost looks like blurry skulls.
But you have got to get rid of them silver rings lol
Ha!! I knew I'd hear about the rings again, they'll be off soon, just hate to do it now that I got it dialed in.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha!! I knew I'd hear about the rings again, they'll be off soon, just hate to do it now that I got it dialed in.
Ahh Gives you an excuse to shoot more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Guns turned out great guys. Delta look at it this way. Old school muscle cars...the bad asses of the baddest asses had chrome on em. Gave em style and additude. It made em mean! Girls like chrome right? Lol still looks good to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts