Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Get Chase to take her out on a "gulf fishing trip" . No lawyer needed and you get all the marital assets

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,888 Posts
If it's mutual and uncontested (no disagreements on marital assets), I'd do it myself and save your money.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Holman took so much money from me I had to take out a second mortgage and almost lost my house twice. In the end, I took care of the case myself and it took me two years to financially recover

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
If you and your wife can agree and do it yourself you will save a TON of money. then just file in court. The lawyer will not make any money to speak of unless you two go to court and argue over petty items. Be reasonable and both of you will save money in the long run!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Holman took so much money from me I had to take out a second mortgage and almost lost my house twice. In the end, I took care of the case myself and it took me two years to financially recover
Been there done that - took me 3+ years to recover... but there's a reason divorces are so damned expensive - BECAUSE THEY ARE F***ING WORTH IT!

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Florida is a 50 50 State, Ida's forms. Never had to use her. But she has been around many years. Make an appointment and talk to her.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts