Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any local attorneys on this site have suggestions on who to use for a divorce lawyer? Pensacola area. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Welcome...

Tough first post. But, I guess it shows you have some confidence in the membership. I don't have an answer but I do welcome you none the less. Good luck, I am sure answers are on the way.

·
Registered
370 Posts
First thing, I know it didn't start that way. Now that we got that out. What do you want or need. Is it blood or just separate ways? Sorry!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did a consult with Jane Brehaney for my divorce and also Stephen Holman. Both very good family law attorneys. Both doing it many years. I ended up picking Stephen. He has been right on top of things so far. Especially when it comes to fathers rights, visitation etc.... we will see how the rest works out. We have mediation next week.

·
Registered
413 Posts
To beat a bitch ya gotta hire a bitch! Sorry, just the way it goes.Two of the best in family law, in my opinion, are Laura Keene(Berroset & Keene)and Kathlene Anderson. Both outta P'cola. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Forgive the spelling but appreciate that Holman is good people...Mike

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I used Stephen T. Holman in an uncontested...still lost my azz though...wasn't because he didn't do a good job...was because all i wanted was OUT...

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am using Keene and have been pleased. Brehany was my second choice, but both are pit bulls. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING, she tells you anything, like what mine did to me write it down. IE you will never see your kid again, i am going to call CPS on you (fabricating lies) etc etc. and DONT do the same back to her, be business like with her. but my very soon to be ex is a particularlly evil woman who will not have to dress up at all for holloween.--good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts