Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
<P align=left>JOURNEY WITH GENTLE GIANTS<P align=left>Reserve your spot today to dive in a 6.3 million gallon exhibit that houses thousands of fish<P align=left>including zebra sharks, sawfish, leopard whiprays, bowmouth guitarfish, humphead wrasses<P align=left>and schools of tarpon, pompano and cownose rays.<P align=left>Dive Program: Journey with Gentle Giants is the only opportunity in the world where you are<P align=left>guaranteed to SCUBA dive with the largest fish in the world, the whale shark, in Georgia<P align=left>Aquarium?s Ocean Voyager exhibit. Certified divers are eligible to participate in the SCUBA<P align=left>dive program with the following equipment provided: mask, fins, tank, buoyancy device,<P align=left>regulator, weights, booties and wetsuit. Personal masks are permitted.<P align=left>Cost: $325 for non-members and 10% off for members. Program price includes admission to<P align=left>the Aquarium, all equipment, the dive, certificate of participation, t-shirt and souvenir photo.<P align=left>When: Daily at 3 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. This is a 2.5 hour experience. The<P align=left>dive portion will last approximately 30 minutes, and participants will also get to view some<P align=left>behind the scenes areas of the Georgia Aquarium.<P align=left>Who: All participants must be ages 12 and older. Guests under the age of 18 must be<P align=left>accompanied by a participating adult. Proof of SCUBA certification from a nationally or<P align=left>internationally recognized organization must be provided, along with photo identification.<P align=left>Cancellations: At Georgia Aquarium, we recognize that vacation plans can change. A date<P align=left>may be changed if it is made more than 48 hours in advance. There will be a change fee of $50.<P align=left>Cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled. To change your reservation,

please contact the Georgia Aquarium Call Center at 404.581.4000.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To each his own, certainly. And if others get a thrill from diving at an aquarium, then good! It beats watchingaquatic creatureson T.V.

However, experiences in the wild have a special significance for me.

If I want to get out and commune with nature, I'll head for the woods or open water, not to the petting zoo, where my experience has been prepared for me.

But that's just me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts