Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever done any diving at the bay bridge or 331 bridge? What's the vis like or is it even legal to dive Bridges?

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
Has anyone ever done any diving at the bay bridge or 331 bridge? What's the vis like or is it even legal to dive Bridges?
I doubt it is legal to jump off bridges.
Although if its doable, I'm sure people jump off the bridge your talking of at some point.
But you could get in trouble for it especially if someone drives by and reports some one just jumped the bridge. You may have some visitors show up in a hurry.

Jump it.........

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really?!! I hope you're kidding

I never said anything about jumping off a bridge. The bridges start first at land in case you didn't know that. I guess the only way to dive a wreck a few miles out is to rent a helicopter and jump off then huh.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The bay bridge is dive-able at times, usually late fall and winter has been the best for me. The best viz I've ever had was about 8ft. Make sure you tow a flag if your entering from shore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts