Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dive/sport ladder for sale. It's brand new never used or installed. I have a 21' contender and the way the transom is the ladder will not install on my boat. Just looked on line and they are 210.00 with out shipping. I am asking 200.00 and pretty firm please. Pm me or call/text 850-686-2332 i'm matt.

Attachments

·
lobsterguy
802 Posts
For sale too close to selling price

I believe the price you are firm on is too close to the price you can buy it for. I saw the ad a while ago and was wondering if you would get any offers at all. I guess I waited long enough to respond. If you check on here most items are marked down considerably when they want them sold. Yours is firm at the actual retail price.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know what ya mean. but it is brand new and never been used. i'll change it to 180 lets see if that gets any offers

·
Registered
945 Posts
Not sure why...

it wouldn't work on your transom, but I have two pieces that might help. One mounts under a transom platform, and the other has an adjustable angled hinge that mounts to that or directly to the transom.
Pm your cell or text me direct and I'll send you a couple of pics. if interested 850-380-2219

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hello Matt, text sent...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts