Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you look at their history on ebay, they've sold quite a bit of vacation time recently.

I bet their reserve is just under the buy-it-now price of $799

Still not bad if somone was going anyway. We've stayed at AK Lodge and now its climbed to $300+ per night for the good rooms.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ididn't seethe Buy It Now price. :banghead It hasbeen7 years since I was at Disney. I don't have kids, but I want to go back! I had so much fun there!!After seeing a special on the travel channel, I want to go on one of the Disney cruises too. :)

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
reelfinatical (1/12/2008)Ididn't seethe Buy It Now price. :banghead It hasbeen7 years since I was at Disney. I don't have kids, but I want to go back! I had so much fun there!!After seeing a special on the travel channel, I want to go on one of the Disney cruises too. :)
Buy it now price of $799.00 just to the left of the Buy It Now button.:banghead

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
reelfinatical (1/12/2008)Ididn't seethe Buy It Now price. :banghead It hasbeen7 years since I was at Disney. I don't have kids, but I want to go back! I had so much fun there!!After seeing a special on the travel channel, I want to go on one of the Disney cruises too. :)
Buy it now price of $799.00 just to the left of the Buy It Now button.:banghead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts