Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just wanted to have some Fun I knew If I posted this I would get everybody to come out!!! Hope everybody Had A good Christmas Just wish I hade more people come out when I ask you all for some Information, Happy New year's eveybody!!!! Hope you can take a Joke!!!!:poke

· Registered
3,842 Posts
VS200B (12/26/2007)
crazyfire (12/26/2007)i like beer.
and who doesn't?

I dont...

I love beer.

I'm new here too. and have had about 75% of my questions answered. I've never had any problems on here except for one vaucatious asshat (not Tuna Man) insulting me because of my preference in college football teams. Totally uncalled for. but as far asanswers and opinions... I've never known this forum to be short on them. haha. Wait didn't somebody say beer?:letsdrink

· Registered
2,506 Posts
by the way, thanks for your response redfish :) we ended up not fishing it. ill just wait til she goes shopping or does something girly and ill go to some of my own spots that take some wading, walking, or effort to get to good trout!

· Registered
2,496 Posts
Hi Redfish,

Hang on man. This is the best bunch of good ole boys and girlz you will ever meet. Just that some of us don't know much about all things and some know a whole lot about a few things. Nobody was snobbin' you. A lot of excuses like Christmas, family stuff, health etc.

Now I don't know anything about pier/dock fishing, but if you want to bring your cast net over here to Bayou Chico and throw off my dock or you can use my jon boat (no Motor) and throw, mullet are plentiful this year. Or you use the jon boat and fish off docks just before dark for specks.

Tom 572-1225

Happy New Year and Welcome to PFF

· Registered
1,599 Posts
All I know is, if your not on here 24/7 you miss alot of posts. I miss all kinds of stuff, only to see it 3 weeks later. :banghead

Most folks are willing to help out but still, this is a fishing forum with fisherman who lie and don't give away too many secrets, me being one of them. I usually don't post. For one, I don't own a camera and yeah I bought a disposable camera the pics suck on it. Plus, I haveno time to pick up the camera when the fishing is hot.

So I keep my adventures to myself most of the time.. I have been slaying the Specks and White Trout up inside the Rivers and Bayou's. I have been using gulp new penny and nuclear chicks with a owner bass hook and bullet weight. I went out yesturday to 3 mile bridge in the morning caught over 30 whites. kept 3 for lunch. Was using the same rig.

Sorry I did'nt see your post.

· TeaBilly National
383 Posts
Redfish (12/26/2007)Well I am Disappointed in all of you, I have only been on here for a few month's and I have asked you for someinformation and never got a reply,today I replied to nb&twil because he asked a ? about fishing off of Palafox pier and To this Hour I have been the Only One to reply to his ? and 50 something people looked at his post, That's very Sad!!! Is This just a Boy's Club for the Rich & Snob's are Is this a REAL FISHING furum!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

There's really only a handful of people on this board who actually fish more than once a month. The guys with the answers are off fishing.......oh yeah, sorry but I'm going fishing.

· Registered
352 Posts
Redfish (12/26/2007)Just wanted to have some Fun I knew If I posted this I would get everybody to come out!!! Hope everybody Had A good Christmas Just wish I hade more people come out when I ask you all for some Information, Happy New year's everybody!!!! Hope you can take a Joke!!!!:poke
You know it's jerk wads like you that bring this forum down. Here it is during the holidays and you have nothing better to do than come on this great forum and try to start *$%%. You didn't even have a question. Hell you probably don't even fish, hunt, and even more you're probably a damn vegetarian. Need a beer, I think you need a lot more than that. YOU need some serious freaking help. This is no place to be having fun and joking around, you can take that crap to PITAforum.com. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Flipbird :Flipbird :Flipbird :blownaway

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS, :poke :poke :poke I'm in Kansas right now, bored and freezing my buns off. Another 4" of snow fell last night. I'll try to bring this cold white stuff back for some of you guys. Maybe it'll follow me down. Did get out and kill some geese, pheasant, and all of my toes (I think they're still frozen).

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.