Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this bike this year from a forum member. rode great right up until my boy forgot to mix the oil in the fuel:banghead

i took it apart and it needs some internal work of course. if you are really interested i can give you all the details over the phone. i priced all the parts at the honda dealer at a little over $400. i didnt really have the time to take it apart and i really dont have the time or desireto put it together either. i know there are online websites that sell same parts at least20% less or cheaper.

update: i took cylinder to burkes machine shop on cervantes. they said since it is already sleeved it would only need a .020 over bore for $35.

$350 293-6297

2002 honda CR80-R

here is a pic just before i bought it. its leaning back on the jeep so it looks a little shorter than it actually is

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!! thanks steve cobia06

and sorry buck to have ruined (temporarily) the bike. but steve and a friend of his will rebuild the motor and get it runnin new again. actually at .020 over it should be way better than new. i just didnt have the time with so many upcoming projects and then the extra expense of fixing it with all the other things i want to buy.

thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts