Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR STINKBUGS. The product is called " "Fenva Star."

I had a pretty good infestation going before the poison arrived. After one application I have not seen a single Stink Bug. It is listed as safe to use on garden vegetables.

Finally, a miracle cure! BTW, it is available on line. AMAZON.

I basically quit gardening because of Stink Bugs. Where I had aabout 40 Tpmato plants last year, I have 8 this year.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Ivory dish soap in a spray bottle works.

LG Life Sciences of America
This item: FenvaStar EcoCap - 8 oz.-Bed Bugs,carpenter Bees,Stink Bug,ants,spiders,Professional Pest Control Product

I used to be a Big Fan of Sevin Dust until my Buddy( Nextstep) pointed out it gets on the Bee's that pollinate and ends up back to the Bee Hive.....:(

I wonder if this stuff has the same effect???

This Year I tried 1 tbl spoon dawn w/ 1 tble spoon listerine mouthwash to 32 oz. water in spray bottle recommended by a green thumb friend and it drops the tiny little bastages in their suffocating little tracks.....
I rinse them afterwards to get rid on any residue because I am not a fan of the taste of Dawn and don't want to risk the taste

·
Registered
133 Posts
This Year I tried 1 tbl spoon dawn w/ 1 tble spoon listerine mouthwash to 32 oz. water in spray bottle recommended by a green thumb friend and it drops the tiny little bastages in their suffocating little tracks.....
I rinse them afterwards to get rid on any residue because I am not a fan of the taste of Dawn and don't want to risk the taste

Tried that today. Works great and saved $16. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts