Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were on our way back from the beach today and the guy ahead of us was pulling a boat and caught his ling tower on Graffiti bridge, ripping the whole thing right off...we picked it up our of the street, but he was gone before we could catch up. Was this you???

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Ouch, for sure. I hope damages were minimal, but as with all things like this, bruised ego and future ribbings cost more than the damage.

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
For the life of me I don't understand why they don't put a height "indicator" like they have at the drive-thru of all the fast food restaurants. All it would take is a length of PVC pipe across the road at the proper height.
Maybe the road department could contract with McDonalds to show them how to do it. It isn't rocket science.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Not Sure About coming from The bridge side Haven't come from that way in sometime!!! But Coming from the Other way There is are was And I believe its 11ft and Maybe Some Change!! Could Be wrong!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It happened so quickly, I couldn't I.d. the boat as anything but topless. Feel badly for the guy, but he (or she) was going pretty fast up the hill. By the time we picked it up out of the road and got to cervantes...pfftht, they was gone...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts