Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to decide if I was just too gullible, or it was just a bunch of hooey. I guess Hooey wins.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No my friends, this is not hoey it nots bs, its very real and a decision is to be made in dec 2009, just 2 months away. There is a public hearing in New Orleans on Mon 10-19-09 at the aquarium of the americas starting at 3 pm. Go to the web site which is placed there by the govt. You think we have fishery issues? This brings issues to everyone who uses the oceans or may affect the oceans. It is being fast tracked by the obama administration purposely so that people will not pay attention and by the time it is implemented it will be too late for any action.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
here is a quote

"Thefact that the President has appointed a commission to avoid interference from Congressional oversight should tell you - it's a done deal. The ASA made the initial notice of this commission in June and this is October and just now the public is made aware of it.

Get used to change, even though it started more than 30 years ago when the first envirowackos got into the Interior & Agriculture Depts. Their legacy is to make sure everyone is off the water and out of the woods. Keep the people bottled up in the cities and you can control them. "

Mark W
</DIV>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts