Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Diablo Predator Programmer for a 2000-2003F250 7.3 Diesel that I just pulled off my truck yesterday before I sold it. Part #u7170. I returned everything back to stock and this should put the programmer back to it's original state. If it doesn't workyou don't have to pay.It takes 5 minutes to plug in and do it's thing so wecan do it right there and make sure everything is good to go.

It has a 40HP Towing, 60HP Economy, 85HP Performance, and 100HP Performance.

It also allows you to adjust your transmission shift settings. From stock, firm, and hard shift.

With the 60HP Tune I got around 20-22 on the highway with no load and 15-16 around town. That's was on my f250supercab with 6" lift and 35" tires. I'm sure it will do better on a stock set up. If you have never used a programmer you will not believe the difference between your stock set up and any of the tunes.

Let me know if you are interested. I want to get $225 for it. New they are $300-320.I also have all the hook up to match it to your computer and up date it with downloads or get a custom tune from Diablo specific for your application. It's in brand new condition as far as looks and function goes. I pretty much put the tune on my truck and put it back in the box and under the seat.
PM me or call 791-2624

1 - 2 of 2 Posts