Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
Split, don't know of any in Sandestin, but in Destin there are 3 all on the N side of the road.

1 not so much stuff just as you cross over the Destin Bridge in the Maguires center
2 GreysTactical, very nice, in the Scuba Shop Building look for the dive Flag
3 newest one Destin Gun Shop in the Winn Dixie Center, I think opening up the 21st.. http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/destin-23121-opening-grand.html

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
What's the one towards/in Sandestin in a shopping center that just says "Guns" on the front window?Never seen it, you find it let me know...LOL

Are you talking about the Winn Dixie West of Big Kahunas? YES

Greys Tactical..same bldg...Emerald Coast Scuba Inc
503 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL

·
Super Moderator
21,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Frank. The one in Sandestin is in a strip mall on the North side of the road. Think it's in the same one as 98 BBQ and that Big Daddy's pizza or whatever it is. I might ride by on my way home this evening.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Thanks Frank. The one in Sandestin is in a strip mall on the North side of the road. Think it's in the same one as 98 BBQ and that Big Daddy's pizza or whatever it is. I might ride by on my way home this evening.
I'm assuming your talking about fat daddy's out past sandestin not to far before you get to 331? I've never noticed a gun shop in there.

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
I saw a sign for something called G4 Tactical when I was at McGuires in Destin this weekend.

Any intel on what they offer?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I spoke to the store opening on the 21st and they are having some good deals for their grand opening. They will also be the only local dealer doing the Sig military program :thumbup:. They have a couple of assault style rifles that will be below dealer prices for the military folks as well. I know I will be making a trip to them tomorrow. Thanks for the info on a new store opening.

·
Banned
3,081 Posts
Scouting Report

http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/des...ing-grand.html

Grand opening today, lots of customers, I was first one in and they were friendly. Saw people buying used guns and they will come down, could not hear how much. Quite a bit of inventory, I asked about a Leupold scope, asked if their pricing was MSRP, he said they would beat that, too busy to get a price today to tell you how much. Good Luck

·
Registered
504 Posts
http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/des...ing-grand.html

Grand opening today, lots of customers, I was first one in and they were friendly. Saw people buying used guns and they will come down, could not hear how much. Quite a bit of inventory, I asked about a Leupold scope, asked if their pricing was MSRP, he said they would beat that, too busy to get a price today to tell you how much. Good Luck
Just heard of a gun range coming soon to destin, so that should help his sales.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Splittine said:
What's the name of the new shop on 98 in Sandestin? Is there any other shops out that way. Planning of riding the bikes out there Saturday and wanted to hit them up.
Advanced Tactical Solutions is the one in Santa Rosa Beach with GUNS in the window. There was also a small shop on the way to Grayton Beach, right side in the Shops of Grayton before 30A, not sure it's still there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts