Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbQI-k0HWQ

I finally got around to putting this together,didnt get the big grouper like 2011 and failed to win even a daily on the kings for the 1st time ever but did pretty well overall and made some great memories with the family. My wife and I are on the rules committee this year and we've got a meeting coming up march 5th so if you have anything you'd like us to bring up reply here or pm me.So far going to try and bring redfish and triggerfish back and get the Captains Calcutta set up for online registration(like king jackpot),we had a low participation in it in fact 2nd place(40% payout) won with one first place fish(20 points)in my division (25'11" and under),was hoping to get at least 20% participation but only had 6 boats out of 106 and 9 out of 69 boats in the 26' and over private so folks missed out on some easy money.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Nice video. Some of my best memories are fishing the Rodeo. We only had one fish entered last year and it was a 32lb Gag held out for only a wk. Will try again next yr.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yep lost a big king,got broke off by a big grouper and almost spooled then broke off by a monster mako and couldnt find a black snapper or blackfin to save my life but like you said will just try harder next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts