Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
off route II (10/28/2009)
biggamefishr (10/28/2009)Heres what I just sent

To whom it may concern in the Destin charter fleet,

It has been brought to my attention that the Destin Charter Boat Association is asking for recreational fishermen to help protest the recent closure of Amberjack in federal waters. Unfortunately as a recreational fisherman I feel betrayed by many of the captains along the Gulf Coast who have shown support for sector seperation (SOS plan). Since many of the captains who support the SOS plan are members of the Destin charter fleet, I find that I can no longer stand beside the charter industry and fight. Good luck.

Sincerely,

shoulda left off the "good luck"

and replaced it with something like get bent or something like that

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
true...ya'll feel free to leave it our or replace it when ya'll email them :) Scott Robson is on the SOS list aswell. I'm sure he would love to hear from ya'll...shoot him an email or two

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Here you go...just sent it...

To whom it may concern:

My name is Jon Pinney. I am a part time Charter Captain in Pensacola. As a third generation offshore fisherman in Pensacola I am outraged by the fact that you think recreational fisherman should support SOS supporters at your Destin Protest November 7th.

Here you are lying to recreational fisherman about the SOS plan and how you are only trying to take what is "yours", and now you want the recreational private boat owners support? Please refer to the following link as I will not debate this issue with you via email as it has been heavily debated in this forum.

http://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic448077-2-1.aspx#bottom

I want you to know that I will not support any SOS supporter and I will continue to support the recreational.fisherman. You should be ashamed of yourselves for what you are trying to do. Jon Pinney

41 - 43 of 43 Posts