Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After got skunked on the island I drove back to the east side of destin and had better luck with fish and less grass. Planty of fleas and just a few of lady fish and several pompano . Me and my buddy got good for dinner.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
We ate our pomps from yesterday tonight. We filleted them, buttered them, used zatarans blackened seasoning, coated them in parmasean cheese and tossed them on the grill. Superb!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also......you only use one fishing pole? Dang if so thats awesome
We used 2 rods each, 3 -12 footers and 1- 10 . All the fish came on 2 rods , the ones on the end of the narrow channel. I use bronzed seasoning so it's not that spicy ?, my little ones can enjoyed as well. Butter melted on the flat top grill and coat the fillets with the bronzed seasoning( lightly blackened). Yummy ?, provolone, slice of tomato, toasted bred and tartar or mayo. Pomp sandwich!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
We used 2 rods each, 3 -12 footers and 1- 10 . All the fish came on 2 rods , the ones on the end of the narrow channel. I use bronzed seasoning so it's not that spicy ?, my little ones can enjoyed as well. Butter melted on the flat top grill and coat the fillets with the bronzed seasoning( lightly blackened). Yummy ?, provolone, slice of tomato, toasted bred and tartar or mayo. Pomp sandwich!!!
Need a mallet. Those rod spikes look pretty high in the sand!
:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts