Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

We will be running our 35' Egg Harbor/Yanmars again this year, fishing every fishable day between late March and early May, based out of Destin, FL. We have done the cobia gig for around 15 years with good success. We have a very cohesive crew, but as usual, most crew have to work some during the week. Thus, we will have limited openings available and are looking for a few folks to round out the crew on some days.

If interested, please send me a PM. Preferably, a candidate will be seasoned in cobia fishing, especially sighting fish and running the deck if asked to do so (gaffing/rigging/fighting fish/prepping and cleaning boat at end of day).

Here are a few pics from last year...

Cameron

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Is a Cobia like a shark fish???:whistling:

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I am interested will be in town all of march and the first week of April not going to lie don't have the best eye for cobia but can run a gaff and a brush like no body's business when back at the dock

·
Registered
428 Posts
Captain you know that I am game to work on the boat. I am beyond excited and can't wait for the water to get warmer. Won't be long!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You still lookin...March April?? Moved here from Miami. Chartered own boat for 28 years throughout Miami, Keys, and Bahamas. Not chartering up here. Retired from Miami Dade Fire as Lt on Fire Boat and retired my charter business. Living in Santa Rosa Bch. e mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Catfish is what I say...no teeth give them away every time.
Nice boat....good luck cobia fish.
Whyme
Mako My Dayo

·
Registered
191 Posts
Catfish is what I say...no teeth give them away every time.
Nice boat....good luck cobia fish.
Whyme
Mako My Dayo
No no no...
Tuna family remember... Or was it marlin...
Ah shucks... LoL

nothing to do but fish ling season... All day everyday

Life is good...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
I found the new secret weapon. Will be bringing with me when I come. Should be the next best thing since sliced bread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts