Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to go to a friends condo in Destin for my bachelor party in June and we are looking for offshore charter recommendations in the area. There will be 5 of us going so we are open to center console Charters. One of my main requests is to be treated like fishermen who want some decent fish instead of tourists who want to bend rods on beeliners. Any recommendations for charters or specific trips are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
Book a swordfish trip with Adam Peeples of One Shot charters. He has been on fire lately going 2/2 again yesterday. Adam also does near shore and will put you on serious fish! Been voted captain of the year two years in a row and rated best of the emerald coast. He is sniperpeeps on here.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Book a swordfish trip with Adam Peeples of One Shot charters. He has been on fire lately going 2/2 again yesterday. Adam also does near shore and will put you on serious fish! Been voted captain of the year two years in a row and rated best of the emerald coast. He is sniperpeeps on here.
Yeah I would give Adam a second “nod” for sure.... I haven’t fished with him personally but I have friends who have, and his reputation is impeccable. Definitely a day time sword fish guru in our area and can put you on some serious fish.

Reactions: Bluecape
1 - 3 of 3 Posts