Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Destin Boat Slip <HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><DIV id=post_message_3659>I have a boat slip for rent in Joes Bayou in Destin for $350 per month (up to 19ft beam). It is deep water and very protected, with the land all around a minimum of 24 feet elevation, which keeps strong winds off the water even in hurricanes. This is the part of the bayou a lot of charter boats come during storms, including Kelly Windes' boats, Olin Marler's boats, SeaBlaster and others. No boats have been damaged since I have been here and that includes Erin, Opal, Ivan and Dennis. It is so protected that I have been able to walk to the dock and check on the boats during the height of these storms. Joes Bayou is a quick 1 mile from the Destin Bridge, which saves a lot of fuel for a boat in Niceville or at the Midbay bridge. Water, and power up to two 25/50 amp circuits available. If interested call 850-654-7366. Thanks. </DIV>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Destin Boat Slip <HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><DIV id=post_message_3659>I have a boat slip for rent in Joes Bayou in Destin for $350 per month (up to 19ft beam). It is deep water and very protected, with the land all around a minimum of 24 feet elevation, which keeps strong winds off the water even in hurricanes. This is the part of the bayou a lot of charter boats come during storms, including Kelly Windes' boats, Olin Marler's boats, SeaBlaster and others. No boats have been damaged since I have been here and that includes Erin, Opal, Ivan and Dennis. It is so protected that I have been able to walk to the dock and check on the boats during the height of these storms. Joes Bayou is a quick 1 mile from the Destin Bridge,

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
you think he would still have it after 11 years?
jack

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Charlie Saleeby home phone number still works. call and ask.
home 850-654-7366
cell 850-496-0709
jack

btw:
welcome to the pff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.