Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are looking for a good dentist for long term if that is possible today in this time. Wife tried to make and appointment and the prices are through the roof. Who do you guys recommend? Gulf breeze or Pensacola

Thx

·
Bearded Brotula
11,718 Posts
There was one on here, but haven't seen him post in a while. Can't remember his user name though.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Azure dental right behind University mall, she’s building a brand new one building that’s going to be state of the art on airport across from the retirement home

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Im looking as well. Ive only been to (2) dentist in my life, my grandfather being one. My most recent and long time just retired and sold the practice. Ive never had a cavity my entire life since my grandfather would drill family members without gas or novocaine if they had one. So I went to this new dentist that bought the practice and he wanted to do all this work and different procedures the next time I came in and wanted me to sign all this insurance paperwork!! Kiss my ass!! Im not paying for your college just because I have great dental insurance!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Caspr21 on here is Wes Sherouse with Cordova Family Dentistry on 9th Avenue. Good dude and good employees. Don’t miss a cleaning because they are so booked it takes months on a reschedule.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I have been using Gilmore Family Dentist on Creighton Rd for over 15 years. After dealing with 2 dishonest ones in town, we found him and haven't looked back. He has hired a new associate who is a diver who checked me out last time and seemed fine. Dr. Gilmore also fishes. He capped 2 of my teeth that broke suddenly and saw me in an emergency situation. At the end of the day he waited with me at the door until my ride showed up. Nice man. His prices were no more than the charlatans I almost got stuck with. Dentistry is not cheap no matter who you see.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Im looking as well. Ive only been to (2) dentist in my life, my grandfather being one. My most recent and long time just retired and sold the practice. Ive never had a cavity my entire life since my grandfather would drill family members without gas or novocaine if they had one. So I went to this new dentist that bought the practice and he wanted to do all this work and different procedures the next time I came in and wanted me to sign all this insurance paperwork!! Kiss my ass!! Im not paying for your college just because I have great dental insurance!!!!
Berryhill dental. Corner of berryhill and Alabama st. Used to be dr. Turner. She retired and sold it to dr. Hanna. She hasn't changed a thing. They do what needs to be done, not make a house payment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,669 Posts
I hate going to the Dentist. Two years ago I met this guy in Stephanie yand Leo’s backyard. He is awesome. He’s also a scallop and fishing buddy of mine now. And everyone I have sent there loves him and his family that run this business. Tell him banana Tom sent you.

https://www.whitesmiles.us

Dr. Ben White at White smiles on 12th Ave., Pensacola.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I hate going to the Dentist. Two years ago I met this guy in Stephanie yand Leo’s backyard. He is awesome. He’s also a scallop and fishing buddy of mine now. And everyone I have sent there loves him and his family that run this business. Tell him banana Tom sent you.

https://www.whitesmiles.us

Dr. Ben White at White smiles on 12th Ave., Pensacola.
You let someone do your dental work in your friends backyard?:)

Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My family is very conscientious about dental care and have used several in the area. We've been going to Sunshine Dental in Tiger Pt. for several years now and Dr. Rak and her staff are by far the best I've ever been to. State of the art, cutting edge, first class dental services. We do have decent insurance, so that helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts