Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father has got 10-12 deer heads. They range from 8-10pts. All heads are in good condition. Just checking interest before he went to trouble of picts.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Are you looking to sell them?

If so I don't know the law in Florida but in Alabama it is illegal to sell any part of a game animal.

·
Super Moderator
19,822 Posts
Pretty sure you can sell them in Fl but if you get $100 a head you're doing good. If they are sure nuff some fine deer might try the local gun shops and see if they would buy them for decoration but like I said they not worth hardly anything to anyone but the person who shot them. Unless he is hirtung for money he would be better off keeping them.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
i would love to have a 130in 10pt hanging on my wall but im gonna wait till i go back to IL next year to get one... like chase said, maybe try gun shops or possibly EBAY. thats where alot of restaurant owners buy their heads for decoration. good luck!!

·
Super Moderator
19,822 Posts
ScullsMcNasty (2/10/2010)i would love to have a 130in 10pt hanging on my wall but im gonna wait till i go back to IL next year to get one... like chase said, maybe try gun shops or possibly EBAY. thats where alot of restaurant owners buy their heads for decoration. good luck!!
Get a 170" 10pt when you go back to IL.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Splittine (2/10/2010)
ScullsMcNasty (2/10/2010)i would love to have a 130in 10pt hanging on my wall but im gonna wait till i go back to IL next year to get one... like chase said, maybe try gun shops or possibly EBAY. thats where alot of restaurant owners buy their heads for decoration. good luck!!
Get a 170" 10pt when you go back to IL.

I know where one is hiding if I can just keep scully on his side of the farm:poke

Post some pics, maybe someone will be interested in pickin them up for a decoration

1 - 8 of 8 Posts