Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do people toss deer carcass on the side of the road I was on my way to the hunting camp this afternoon and someone had threw 4 deer carcass on the side of the road which gives deer hunters a bad name never the less they only took the back straps and the hams what a waste :thumbdown:

·
Registered
262 Posts
It is a shame to see that & I have seen it too much in my life, plus people tossing the carcass in creeks. Remember these are the people that toss beer cans out the window, along w/ big mac wrapers. They are just worthless TRASH IMO.

·
Professional bad ass
527 Posts
I put mine in my trash can. The trash people complain. But its whatever. They wrote me a message on the lid a couple years ago with a sharpie that said "NO DEAD/KILLED ANIMALS"

·
Bearded Brotula
14,094 Posts
I put mine in my trash can. The trash people complain. But its whatever. They wrote me a message on the lid a couple years ago with a sharpie that said "NO DEAD/KILLED ANIMALS"
Now they are trying to define trash?

·
Professional bad ass
527 Posts
If I didn't live in the city, have a small yard, and dogs I would either dig a hole or let the animals eat it and bury it later on down the road

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deer carcass

I agree that draging deer carcass off the road will work the coyotes will take care of them the 4 deer carcass I was talking where threw out at a crossroad with cotton fields on both rides at your hunting camp we have a deep gulley that is way off the road where we dump our deer carcass

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
About four years ago we had somebody dumping 180-200lb bucks with only the antlers cut off on our lease. It was every weekend and they were being dumped right at our gates off the main road. It made me very angry. Not only the dumping at my gates but just the waste of meat. I spent three weekends at night in the bushes waiting until finally I caught them. I cant say anything about what happened after.:whistling:

·
Registered
71 Posts
just taking the backstraps is a waste. If you don't want the whole deer don't kill it, or do the work and donate it to somebody. I constantly have people asking me for deer meat at my work. Just so happens that I suck at hunting and don't have any in my own freezer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts