Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
:clap:clap

That is funny. I remember when he started that thread early in the season. At that point the turds had won their first 3(barely beating Ark.) and the Saban hype was in full force. Auburn had a shaky start to their season and the bama fans where talkin' all kinds of crap. But as the season went on, reality set in and the bragging from bama fans started to diminish. After losses to MSU and LAMO and #6 to AU, I'm not hearing much from the bama side now. :baby

·
Registered
344 Posts
Auburn definately wanted that game more . and as hard as it is ,congrats. Someone needs to send that video to the sarters for next year. Enjoy it for the next year :banghead

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Deeplines (11/28/2007)
jamesm1976 (11/27/2007)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G3yIIJPGFM

If you are wondering where this is coming from, you should check the link below for a bit of a refresher. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth!

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=44331&start=1[/quote]

FUNNY...... LOL.............

You do SUCK, just as not bad as us. :banghead

Murph, the only team in the SEC that scares me is Bama. Not now , not next year, but in about 4 years... Saban will have conned every young stud in the SEC into following the Pied Piper. And follow him they do. Bad analogies, poor showing, who give a crap. I worry about a coach that comes to a school stuggling and can say to evey recruit, you will play for Alabama in a bowl game. That they will, within 4 years, and they will probably win it. Dont think they can carry the SEC by then, but within 6 you can bet your candy backside they will. BTW, I hate SABAN, just respect what he can do... Only hate him because he left. College football is where it's at.... When I am not hunting or fishing or in school or working or attending my oldest's games. Dang that sounded weak, but who cares.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
MIke, Oh BAMA will be back. I mean Ohio St. is back it just took them about 25 years. I hope with Miles leaving Saban don't somehow jump up and head back to LSU. :banghead

Oh well, we will see... AU only got into the top 25 by BEATING BAMA so I don't think that is a bad thing.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Of course the rumors are flying..... I'm hearing Miles to Michagan and little nicky is interested in returning to Baton Rouge. This was actually reported on a sports radio program. Also, word is, Bama is under the NCAA radar AGAIN and a PLOI may be coming soon.

On the other hand, Coach Tubs leaving Auburn is a definite possibility too as he and the AD(trustees) of AU are not seeing eye to eye on contract re-negotiations. Looks like Arkansas is prepared to come after Tubs pretty hard--they just don't want to pay the 6 mil buyout.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
BudYsr (11/29/2007)Of course the rumors are flying..... I'm hearing Miles to Michagan and little nicky is interested in returning to Baton Rouge. This was actually reported on a sports radio program. Also, word is, Bama is under the NCAA radar AGAIN and a PLOI may be coming soon.

On the other hand, Coach Tubs leaving Auburn is a definite possibility too as he and the AD(trustees) of AU are not seeing eye to eye on contract re-negotiations. Looks like Arkansas is prepared to come after Tubs pretty hard--they just don't want to pay the 6 mil buyout.

What would the PLOI be in regards to? Everyone keeps talking about it, but no one seems to know what it is for. Just more churning from the rumor mill...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts