Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trout bite is hot right now.For some reason this year there are alot more gator trout in the area than there has been in previous years. Fish caught by Mike and Brant Peacher

25 fish between 18 and 25in

Lost one at the boat that might have gone 28in

Brant Peacher

Tackle Rep

850-450-3878

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nb&twil (12/19/2007)he sure is cute with all his new penn visor and penn jacket and stuff! :)

you think he caught those on his stradic? or a penn reel....
haha! They were caught on a 440ssg with 200yds of 10lb test Ande line.

Brant Peacher

Tackle Rep

850-450-3878

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl12_lblFullMessage>"I release my big specks. It hurts to take the big specks. They make the fishing better for the years to come "

Just so you know, we released at least 10 as big or bigger than the ones in this picture. Also, instead of keeping 10 like we could have, we only kept five and ate everyone of them last night!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Reel thriil you should of released them all and went and got some white trout to eat. They are much better to eat.Specks dont tatse to good . They always are wormy too. But there kinda fun to catch.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cubs fan,

I was just curious to where you learned your interesting writing style from? Your sentences are so well structured and everything you post is such a fantastic read! You should start posting some of your fishing reports on here. I would love to learn more about you....

Brant Peacher

Tackle Rep

850-450-3878

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Brant Peacher (12/21/2007)Cubs fan,

I was just curious to where you learned your interesting writing style from? Your sentences are so well structured and everything you post is such a fantastic read! You should start posting some of your fishing reports on here. I would love to learn more about you....

Brant Peacher

Tackle Rep

850-450-3878

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
brant, your reply above sounds like a dating service reply

i can't believe you kept less than your limit...how dare you. and why in the hell do people feel the need to get into everyone elses business? if you want to eat white trout then by all means eat them.....but don't bash someone for keeping a few specks and eating them.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
No hatred!Brant and I have caught so many specks and reds over the past few weeks and have released everything except for five that we wanted to eat. I guess it was just surprising to us that someone would chastise us for that. (especially when it was perfectly legal).I guess maybe we tookthe post as being very negative towards us and apologize for our quick reactions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts