1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
RIP Capt. Prayers to family and friends. What a loss.:angel:angel

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Man, I hate to hear that. I liked that guy. But I often wondered about those guys just sitting there smoking one after another. Prayers to his family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
sorry to here the sea ddnt get him ........ had to be a crap shoot everytime that boat went out !! many hours smoking in that seat couldnt have been good for him!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Emerald Ghost (2/10/2010)Those smokes made him look more like 63.
May God Bless his soul.
Thats exactly what i was thinking. He had one lit-up everytime the camera was on him. Sig will be right behind him.

·
Registered
478 Posts
He will be missed on the show. He wasn't exactly the poster child of good health I think I remember them saying something like he drank 30 redbulls a day on top of chain smoking wow!

·
Registered
149 Posts
May his soul rise to heaven before the devil knows he is dead.

1 question for flats stalker, do you know what Phil Harris did for a living?

He was a commercial fisherman that you do not support so why the interest

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Wild Injun (2/10/2010)He will be missed on the show. He wasn't exactly the poster child of good health I think I remember them saying something like he drank 30 redbulls a day on top of chain smoking wow!

I am sorry to hear of his passing. I feel for his family especially when he did this to himself. I remember watching thinking "he will be dead in a year". Red bull, cigs, coffee, no sleep. Recipe for an early death

·
Registered
55 Posts
smokes/redbull/coffee, sounds like a recipe for desaster.

I know of 3 people that have had strokes directly linked to redbull, how the hell they can sell it to kids is beyond me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts