Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
New pennys are good when they are hooked tail first on a jig head. You have to throw them into the thickest grass bed you can find to get the really big fish , like Ol Big Red. If you missed the reds at DB flats, they may have moved on down a few clicks to CB Flats. The yaks are't as thick there. I usually only see one or two. I went gigging there tonight, and I saw a "Gator" flounder. It had the biggest stinger I have seen since Stingray City! I let it swim on ...maybe the mullet gigger will run across it someday and make some scallops for the neighborhood.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Cub...It's been a lot of fun stalking you online...but I'd rather catch a nice flounder anyday! Who Knew that a clove of garlic would bring more flatties! Keep up the great post! I'll be happy to take you up on your offer of a free boat ride, and even happier to pitch in for gas. I'm sure we can get DBto throw in a little as well.....ummm..maybe. Just j/k ing. CB flats haven't been producing lately, maybe I'll see you out at DBflats! On a side note....thanks for the patriotism!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.