Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the photo I wasn't able to post of my daughter's doe opening morning. We were sitting in a blind behind my house, and I didnt have my shooting sticks. I ended up holding my arms out straight and letting her prop up that way. At some point figuring out how we were going to pull this off, the barrel eased back inside of the window. When she touched off the shot the preasure blew open the front of the blind. Good thing wally world has them on sale for 50 dollars. The second one is of my son's first deer. We sat in a shooting house on a three acre food plot Sunday afternoon. As usual he was figity, and I didnt expect to see anything. We have never seen a deer when he has hunted with me. He finally settled in and got quiet about 30 minutes before dark. About 10 minutes later four does come onto the end of the plot. They dont come all the way out, and seem concerned about something in the woods on the right. I was stoked, because I thought here comes a buck and he has never seen a deer in the woods and he's going to kill a buck. That didnt work out as one of the does started blowing at whatever was over there. I told him to pick out the one he wanted and settle in on her. When he was ready he touched the trigger and she wadded up. Great weekend for the kiddos and dad!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,721 Posts
Good job DAD!!!! Congrats to them youngin's!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts