Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Videographer
1,735 Posts
You need a card reader that accept both types....then transfer via computer......but most likely you will need an adapter to put the micro into which makes it look like a standard sd card. You may have to buy a combo card/adapter to get the adapter.....unless someone has one laying around.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,407 Posts

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts

·
Registered
10,099 Posts
Do what was suggested by just hooking the first machine up to the computer and transfer the data from the first card to desktop and then hook up second machine and transfer data to that machine from desktop. If the data is compatible with both machines.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
first look and see if you have a laptop in the family that has a multi card slot.
It looks like a slot for a card but actually will accept many.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If this is a one time thing and none of the data is sensitive just let me know and I'll take care of it for you. Of if you have a laptop and want to bring the laptop to me I'll just let you use the USB adaptor that I have and you can do it on your laptop.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Easy, just stick the mini into one of the adapters that will allow you to read in your computer, it was posted above. Then download whatever you need to transferor.

We have transferred date several times between various lowrance machines. I have had a lot of success when calling Lowrance and having a tec walk me through certain things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts