1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,142 Posts
Nice work!!!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Great looking furniture. Curious about prices? Does he sell via orders only or does he maintain some inventory that a guy could check out?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He always has stuff in the shop and he sells in shows and at the Palafox market on Saturdays. His shop is out in Beulah. He's taking orders now for Christmas.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I thought I put prices on them.

Don't know what he gets for the rocker
The chair is 90 with the drink holder, 85 without.

He does a tete-a tete (two seat bench with a table in the middle) I couldn't get pics of because he had so much stuff in there. They run 217 w/ drink holders, 207 without and he does a small child's one for 85.

End tables (last pic) 55. Coffee tables like that, 78.

Next to last pic is a large planting table (metal grate in center with plastic bin below to catch dirt) 265 on casters to move around. Mediums are 175, smalls are 160.

He does bar stools for 80. Bistro table to match 175. This table is beautiful!!!!

Plant stands vary depending on size.

These are really good prices for the quality of workmanship. These things are built solid.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tom, thanks. he really does work hard on his stuff and he is a perfectionist. He has tables for the BGE. I posted some of them prior, then folks asked about what other stuff he did, so I posted the rest of the furniture. He sells it all and takes special orders, but he is old and he takes a lot of time to make a piece. It has to be perfect in his eyes. And he sees it from the time he picks the wood up in the rough in Milton and takes it home to plane and shape and create. I think we figured he gets about 35 cents an hour, but he loves doing it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts