Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGERS ..<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">(This one is worth passing on!)<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This one is for everyone, who

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">a) has kids,<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">b) had kids,<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">c) was a kid,<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">d) knows a kid, or<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">e) is going to have kids.<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">a wonderful time playing on the bed
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them. I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 24pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">She replied, "What happened to my booger?"
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts