Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Grassflatsfisher (1/24/2010)
Pigsdaddy (1/24/2010)Congrats to your pop. Tell him that David Hardy said that he was "stupid scum trash." Both my wife and I had many classes with him and he was both of our favorite teacher. Where was yall hunting?

I'll let him know David. Yea I was in several of the stupid scum trash classes also!...Along with digging holes with paper clips and forks, putting my nose in a circle on the chaulk board, holding a stick stuck in the ground while bent over at the waiste, hugged a tree, got errasers thrown at me...etc etc... Bring back anymore memories! LOL... You kin to Rod and Robby? I went to school with both of them.

We hunt just North of Evergreen, AL.

Man yall are definitely bringing back so old memories. Some of my best from high school though. Tell Mr. Hughes I said congrats.

· Registered
79 Posts
Grassflatsfisher (1/24/2010)
Pigsdaddy (1/24/2010)Congrats to your pop. Tell him that David Hardy said that he was "stupid scum trash." Both my wife and I had many classes with him and he was both of our favorite teacher. Where was yall hunting?

I'll let him know David. Yea I was in several of the stupid scum trash classes also!...Along with digging holes with paper clips and forks, putting my nose in a circle on the chaulk board, holding a stick stuck in the ground while bent over at the waiste, hugged a tree, got errasers thrown at me...etc etc... Bring back anymore memories! LOL... You kin to Rod and Robby? I went to school with both of them.

We hunt just North of Evergreen, AL.

Man yall are definitely bringing back so old memories. Some of my best from high school though. Tell Mr. Hughes I said congrats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.