Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a pair of custom offshore trolling rods made by Ernie Cavitt from my fiance for a wedding present. Great job by Ernie! I'd recommend him anytime and will defintely get him to make the rest of the set.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I"ll second that. He made a couple of cobia rods for me a few weeks ago. Turned out great. Definetly will be going back for more.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable rod builder than ernie. his work is always flawless in looks as well as functionality. and on top of that, his prices are great, and he is one of the nicest and most helpful guys youll ever meet. congrats on your rods, put some good use to them!

·
Registered
962 Posts
i have a gator t90L and it's been beat to hell and back and it still looks good. apoxy is still cleargrips in place ect. ect. the only custom rod i would put a van staal on o=

·
Super Moderator
12,781 Posts
alum maverick (11/16/2007)i have a gator t90L and it's been beat to hell and back and it still looks good. apoxy is still cleargrips in place ect. ect. the only custom rod i would put a van staal on o=
just don't leave it in the rod holder and try to drive under pickens pier :poke

Earnie has his skill mastered!:bowdown

1 - 11 of 11 Posts