Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,763 Posts
Building inshore rods is a fairly quick process. You should be able to find a great rod builder that can get you what you want. I would love to build you one but I have a fairly large back log right now. I am about 20 orders behind. Working 70+ hours a week in my regular job and wrapping at night it is hard for me to keep up.

Like Last Chance said ( thanks for the plug ) there are some awesome rod builders on board here. You should have no problem getting a wonderful rod built. If you can't find anyone let me know and I can put someone on the back-burner and try to get you one out.

It takes me about 10 days to complete one, depending on the level of detail work you would like!!

:letsdrink

· Registered
3,763 Posts
I kinda jumped into it head first. Went to www.mudhole.com and bought all the start up stuff I needed. Got a video and couple of books and started wwrapping.

' The first couple were not so good but after that it got really easy.:letsdrink

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.