Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
eating tasty
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for my dad, he has been drawing plans for over 15 years now. He's a professional who will work hard to draw the house of your dreams. Bring him anything from an idea in your head, to a doodle on paper and he will get it done.

House plans include 5 sets of the following CAD drawings: Site plan, Foundation plan, Floor Plan, 4 Elevation drawings, Roof plan, and Electrical. All drawings are printed on 24" x 36" paper.

He typically charges $0.50 per Sq Ft for area under roof. Price could vary depending on the complexity of the project, but .50 is standard.

The structural engineer charges 30 cents a square ft to stamp and seal the drawings.

Here are some samples of his work, a floor plan and front and side elevation.

Contact Jerry Arrowood at 850-255-1584

He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thanks for posting Josh. Good timing as we are finally looking to build, shall be in touch with your dad when back from this trip, mid July.
Peace,
E.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I want to thank you for the info of your dad. Jerry and I have become very good friends while he was helping me design my addition, I would highly recommend him to anyone any where, he has help me thru a lot of red tape and is truly a great man, you are very lucky to have him as your dad. And good luck with your twins on the way.

·
eating tasty
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to thank you for the info of your dad. Jerry and I have become very good friends while he was helping me design my addition, I would highly recommend him to anyone any where, he has help me thru a lot of red tape and is truly a great man, you are very lucky to have him as your dad. And good luck with your twins on the way.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Bruce. He speaks very highly of you as well. He was really happy when I showed him your post. Good luck building your addition, it looks nice!

·
Registered
687 Posts
My wife and I met with your Dad Saturday. He was a pleasure to talk to. We are really looking forward to working with him. He is super proud of those grandchildren.

·
eating tasty
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My wife and I met with your Dad Saturday. He was a pleasure to talk to. We are really looking forward to working with him. He is super proud of those grandchildren.

Thanks Mr. Billy. He speaks highly of you. He's met some great people from this forum so far.

·
eating tasty
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He's still drawing for anyone thinking about building this spring. Anywhere from a beach house to a mountain chalet, he's done it before and got you covered.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts