Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some cobia jigs from a guy on eBay (salty dog?). He had the best looking ones, variety and prices on there but I wasn't able to find a certain one I've only seen twice while on the panhandle.

It had a squid shaped head, both were orange and pink and had two streamers that worked like curly tails do but they were only about a 1/4" thick and stuck out past the feathers about 2".

Are these available in stores there or does someone local make them?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Warning- I bought a bunch of those cheap/~$7 Cobia Jigs (from 'saltyfins'?) on eBay a few years ago & the 1st time I cast 1 the thread/hair/feathers all slipped off the neck & down into the bend of the hook = useless...

*I also bought some from the guy over here (that lets you customize your jigs on his web page) & the price & quality were very good !!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Call up Chuck at C&B custom jigs. He can make anything you want! His number is 850-549-8852. Let him know Brian Arnold sent you and he will hook you up with exactly want you want. I use to do a bunch of custom jigs but have had to tone back due to being full time in college.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts